Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dacember 07, 2010: December 07, 2016

Time Check: Around 11:36-12 noon.

This day has been a typical day for me.
Everything's usual aside from the things that made the whole class wonder or perhaps excited.
It's the time of our English subject (11:36-12:30) when it all happened.

It's the report of the third group with their main topic which is the poem entitled ''Involvement''.
The reporters are good and we also had a good conversation about the topic.
Our beloved teacher, Miss Arquiza listened to us all throughout the reporting.
I really thought everything's gonna be usual when one of my classmates
at the same time one of the reporters said something .

Before saying it, he is actually giving our assignment for the next meeting.
The statement that he said wasn't really clear to me.
I haven't heard the exact statement because of the noise outside made by some students who are walking in the corridor.
The only thing that I remembered is that he said, "...so that this day, December 07, 2010 you'll remember that our group reported...''

After that statement, Miss Arquiza stood up and said something and it goes like this:
"Okay. let's have a commitment. What if on the year 2016 we'll meet here? Yes! December 07, 2016 here at your room, same time, 11:36, our English time. We are going to meet here, all of us." (This wasn't the exact statement of her, but I think I got the essence of what she said)

Then after that, comes the commotion from us.
Of course we are all shocked about the matter.
I know that that statement really made us wonder. Wonder about the future that is uncertain to each and everyone of us.
Some asked if what if they're already working or living abroad?
Some wondered on what would happen that day, etc.

It really bothered my senses!
Because every time that the future would be the  topic,
I'll keep on thinking and thinking on what will happen to my future.
What will happen after college?
Will everything go in favor of me?? What if not?

Well, no matter how deep we think about it,
we imagine about it, still...
Nobody knows the answer except from HIM up THERE.
We shouldn't worry about the future because everything's gonna be fine.
Everything is already planned for you and me.
The only requirement is to give your BEST in everything.

(Photos from Google Images)
I just hope when that day comes, the whole class of 4D (Diamond)
would be all present.
Everybody's already in good position,
everybody is doing something for a change.
Most of all, everybody is living to fullest.

Reminder:
Dec. 07, 2016, at Ernesto Rondon High School at exactly 11:36 a.m,
The 4D will have it's GRAND reunion @ Room 201, SB Building.
DON"T FORGET!

No comments:

Post a Comment