Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Step Up 3D: Super LIKE!

Later this morning we had a film showing on one of our subjects.
The said film showing was held to help some street children to raise their Christmas Party which is of course the idea of some of our beloved teachers.
After we are done on everything we need, we went down stairs straight to the Auditorium.
We are one of the first students to accommodate the AVR next to us was the other sections.
With just a blink of an eye, the AVR was filled with 4th year students (approx. of 4 sections)
We first tested the player and played the High School Musical 3 but because the said movie was obviously witnessed by everyone already, we ended up watching STEP UP 3D.
The room was very noisy because of the boredom felt by some students because it took years(getting exaggerated here)  before we are able to watch the movie. Lots of technicalities happened, the audio, subtitles,etc.
After the long wait. at last! we witnessed the opening sounds.

The Step Up 3D is now one of my favorites.
I fell in love with MOOSE since the first time I saw him.
Every character is GREAT.
I enjoyed watching it, till the last credit.
I really liked it, and I want to watch the movie all over again.
This is love at first sight.
 I wasn't able to watch the Step Up 1 and 2(?)
But if there would be some free time to watch those,
I will surely won't miss it.

See?
I made a blog just to show my appreciation on the STEP Up 3D.
I apologize for some mistakes in this blog,
this is really my first time in here.
(photos from Google Images)

Adam ''MOOSE" Sevani
is really GREAT.
He caught my attention at that moment,
he's cool and super good in dancing.
Now I wonder why he is said to be the ''baddest nerd in the movie history''
But that's the one I don't mind.

I encourage everyone to give it a try and watch the series of STEP UP.
Specially, STEP UP 3D.

No comments:

Post a Comment